• 5 I can chickpeas
• 1 clove garlic The juice of half a lemon
• 3 tbs Tahin (shake and stir the container before opening)
• 5 tbs flavorful olive oil
• Salt og pepper to taste
• (optional) 2 tbs sweetcorn
• (optional) red chilli flakes to taste
Add all the ingredients in a food processor and mix.
Stop and push the top layer down with a spoon a couple of times to make sure everything gets mixed in.
If the Hummus gets to dry add a couple of tbs liquid (oil, tahin, lemon juice or water) until you get a smooth consistency.
Put the Hummus in a bowl and ad a little more olive oil on top. It will keep in the fridge a couple of days but is best served immediately.